- 3 eggs separated
- 2 tablesp caster sugar.
- 100g dark chocolate cadbury/neatle.
- 1 teasp. Stron brewed coffee.
- 125 ml softly whipped cream.
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar until thick and creamy.
- Melt chocolate ina a bowl over simmering water.
( or in microwave on medium power, shaking bowl every 10 seconds or so.).
- Stir coffee into egg mixture.
- Whisk egg whites with pinch salt and gently fold into the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Pour into small bowls and refriderate.
- Top with spoonful whipped cream.
- Slab orange dark chocolate.
- Use coffee liqueur or whisky instead of coffee.